We offer various options to support technical issues. Solo.io customers can contact support via our online ticketing system, email or phone.
- Online Ticketing System: support.solo.io
- If you'd like to open a new issue in Zendesk, click "Submit a Request" in the top right, or navigate here. To see all of the requests from you or your organization, log in and select "My Activities".
- Email: To open a new ticket in Zendesk via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It will automatically generate ticket and notify support.
- Support Hotline: 1-601-476-5646
- For Enterprise Customers to report urgent production issues
- Slack: soloio.slack.com
- To ask a question to the Solo team, feel free to use Slack. Once you've joined the community, there are a variety of channels to join to follow specific products (#gloo, #gloo-enterprise, #service-mesh-hub) or for general discussion (#general).
Note: To migrate a discussion from Slack to Zendesk, you can create a Zendesk ticket by using the /zendesk create_ticket macro. If this hasn't been added to a channel, ask a Solo team member to assist you.
Please visit https://www.solo.io/get-support/ for more information regarding support.
For pricing or to request a demo, please visit our website https://www.solo.io/.BACK TO KNOWLEDGE BASE